Friday, July 22, 2011

For the love of god

Please! Please! Please! Obama improve education. I swear everyday that I'm on the Internet and I read things people post I lose IQ points. We obviously need better education in our schools when we see stuff like this everyday by many different people.

"Hey! They could sell them at 8 mill each and give them selfs all a raise!!!"

Selfs? Selfs!? Are you kidding me? SELVES SELVES SELVES SELVES.

"I wonder who's pocket they will end ou in now? Obamma's? He has been ripping us off sinse 2008"

SINCE!

"Male Beliebers are gay and female Beliebers are lesbo. period. An dun force us to like gays or fag, if you need some straightenings we are here for you."

An dun force us to put up with your horrible spelling and grammar.

"if u dislike ur fucking crazy and need to get a life bc this is a good song if u dnt like it dont type it in the name dont watch and we wont have the problem"
bieberchicka

OMG ur so cul 4 not spelling out ur wrds and no periods or commas or nuttin cool!

Freestly1123
"ignore the haters Rebecca i didnt like friday because of the auto-tone i couldnt hear your real voice(: remeber ignore the haters there just jelouse that you can do something they can never do in there lifetime!"

How friggin hard is it to learn the difference between there, their and they're? Here quick lesson, there = I'm there, I went there. Their = possession, as in Something they'll never do in their lifetime! and finally they're, which = they are, for example, They're stupid.

thekidsareon
"yall so mean rebecca is nice, pretty n cool she never did anything 2 all of u so i dnt c y u gotta b so mean she got 2 b in katy perry's vid n i dnt c any of u in a vid wit katy perry u r all just haters n she can handle u its called ignorin u all so y bother? she dnt care she will live her own life n not care wat other ppl say about her at least she's famous"

I just whatever.

"You a dumb bitch ...thank you very much for stocking me im pretty sure ur the one who wrote all over my moms truck cause you followed me to work...u freak and seeing how ur 31 you would think ud know how to spell .....bahaha ur pathetic stop calling me and txting he's all yours..he will never stop lying so good luck!!!! Best wishes bahaha out with the bestie for a lil while!"

Stocking you? someone can stock you? OHHHH! wait you mean stalk. I'm not even gonna point out the irony in the rest of your message.

"u kno yr only making her relevant by talkin about her rite
like... if u werent talkin about her, she wouldn't be relevant
u kno that rite
just wanted 2 make sure"

SMH

"ya if u dum fux werent 2 stupid 2 use context cluez like my man izzy here u could understand prfctly fine BURN"

The only person you are burning is yourself with your stupidity.


And last but not least in an image










What in the hell was that!?


Seriously, there has got to be something very wrong with our education system now. I mean it's disturbing how many people can't distinguish the difference between simple stuff like there, their and they're. Or how about your and you're? Now I understand the English language is a bit complicated. Hell I make my mistakes on occasion too with the spelling of some words and I'm not always the best with comma placement, but what concerns me is the real simple stuff being messed up. Or all the constant text speak. Plus all anyone has to do now is put what they want to say in word and they can check their spelling and grammar. If they don't have word there are sites online to use, all it takes is a little Google search.

So please, let's get some money into the education system and let's also help more people get into college. This should be a high priority considering our future relies on this generation. It's starting to look like that movie "Idiocracy" is what our future is going to look like. I fear for my baby girl growing up in this world. I swear every time I see this stuff I die a little inside.

6 comments:

  1. Why are these people so stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog iz boring 2 read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your grammar is too terrible to read. Come back when you finish kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to wholeheartedly agree with you. Talked to a friend a few months ago, and told him what I thought the worst part of YT was. He replied "The comments section?" Many laughs.

    The problem here is that anyone can get onto the internet simply by lying about their age. I would guess that the majority of these posters are 12, 13 year old kids, and the less said about the Bieber fans, the better. Actually, I did that when I was six, around the turn of the millennium, and thankfully for my ego I understood basic grammar enough at that point to speak...better than this. It's not the education system that's the (majority of) the problem, it's the people that are being educated.

    Now, I'm not suggesting that we go Orwellian and start checking everyone's real age. However, something does need to be done. Among other things they need to stop showing Internet spots (AdventureQuest, et al) on TV channels that 8 year olds watch. When this happens, a flood of incredibly young kids sign up to the site, and for the most part, do stuff like this. YT is what it is and I'd rather not talk about it because it exists, not because a bunch of aforementioned kids use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...

    Well, that's a part of it. The textspeak is something I'm not acquainted with...the fact that it makes it online is ridiculous. If people are so impatient as to not be able to wait a few more seconds to at least try to spell their words correctly then they shouldn't be given phones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u guyz dunno wat ur talkin bout.

    ReplyDelete